New fitness activity for physical education class!
Dodgeball
What about a nice sport with many players and a lot of fun! I have the perfect sport for Physical education class and now i'm gonna tell you a bit about it! What is you expect from a lesson of a physical education class? I don't think we teenagers expect to much from it, so why don't do anything good like play dodgeball so you get some exercise too!
It's easy to play you only need a gym and some balls and then it's just get ready to duck, jump,run and throw.
I think it's a good fitness activity because you get a lot of movement and with that better cardio. And for some teenagers this is the only kind of exercise they get so it's important to make something good out of it. It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl you can play it anyway.
My opinion about this activity is pretty clear, I think it's the perfect fitness activity, it's easy to play, good for you and fun to play.
Words 178
jeudi 29 octobre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire