So now I'm finally eighteen years old and a real grown up person, (well i'm supposed to be but...) . Anyway I have legal rights to go and buy beer if If I would like to and it feels good. So of course I had a party on my birthday it was very fun. Now when I'm major it also means that if I do I crime there's nothing stopping me from going to jail, so I've decided I'm better of without it because it can't be much fun being held behind bars and just wait until the time is expired for maybe 2-3 years, depends on what you've done. Other things about being eighteen is that I don't have to listen to my parents(not because I did that so much before) but now they cant argue with me if I would decide to take a tattoo or something so mum and dad HA HA.
Word count: 155
mardi 12 janvier 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire