I've been in Quebec a long time now and I'm really enjoying it but there are of course some things I miss that I have in Sweden, like: The food, there's nothing wrong with the food here but it would taste very good with some good old Swedish meatballs with potatoes. Then I miss my friends, I've got new friends here but I still miss my friends at home. And also my cat I miss a lot, her name is ''Ziri'' and she's very very cute, would be nice to have her here with me but you can't have it all you know. But the best thing about Quebec is my girlfriend and she's not in Sweden and that's going to be a problem later on this year maybe, but I don't want to think about it to much right now.
Word count: 141
mardi 12 janvier 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire